Welcome to the world of sweet stories! Named Delicious Desert, named as Nestle Milkmaid, has been one of the happy generations of Indian consumers for the past 100 years. In fact, Milkmaid was the first brand of company in Nestle Sweet Entry in India! Its convenient appearance and versatile nature allow you to prepare beautifully traditional desserts traditionally. So make your family happy with a different sweets at all times.
While Nestle milkmaid’s sweet relationship with India is around 100 years old, this historic brand can be traced fully until 1866, when Dickson, Illinois (USA) and his brother Charles, who was American, was Vice President and Zurich In Commercial Attlee, produced and exported sweet condensed milk in Cham (ZG) to produce a company: known as the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. Anglo-Swiss was the first federal milk company in Europe. The purpose of new and modern company is to produce milk products abroad.
Milkmaid is a sweet condensed milk that can help in the preparation of various types of desserts. Nestle Milkmaid is a rich, smooth and sweet condensed milk that has become synonymous with desserts for decades. Milkmaid is a convenient and versatile milk product made of fine quality milk.
There are many types of milkmaid recipes available in this domain and Recipes using milkmaid are famous in India because of its variety to provide better product such as Anjeer Halwa, Chilled Lime Pie, Coconut Laddoo, Gulab ki Thandi kheer. Nestle milkmaid top recipes are available below:
This fit for the dense, exquisite sweet pudding royals is fit and yet surprisingly simple. Dried figs and milk makers are made from pure ghee, its sweet granular texture is very tasty and is perfect for special gatherings with loved ones.
How to make
1. Soak pieces of figs in hot milk for one hour. Grind a paste 2. Heat ghee in a curry Add sweetened candied milk and fig paste, cook on medium heat until it leaves the side 3. Serve hot linen with chopped almonds.
Gulab ki Thandi kheer
When the royal flavor is enjoyed by the taste of Gulab and Milkmaid pure ghee, traditional Indian desserts are the most beloved, most popular wedding - we get an incomparable, unique recipe that completely transfers you to another dimension. Introducing a simple 3-step recipe for the cold chill of Gulab.
How to make 1. In a curry, add spicy milkmaid sweetened condensed milk, milk cheese, and ghee. Bring to a boil. 2. Boil for 5 minutes, remove from the stove and go to room temperature to cool. Add rose water and mix chopped rose petals and nicely. 3. Put refrigerators in the cold serve.
Coconut laddoo recipe These tasty white laddoos are completely nutty of roasted coconut. When you agree that the main attraction of this dish is that the juicy and juicy are in every cutting, then we recommend that you help your children in all the shapes and sizes of the rolls, in the kitchen Kids can make them more fun together. Cold mix How to make coconut laddoo
1. Put 1 cup of coconut aside, nestle milkmaid, mix condensed milk and remaining coconut in a thickly fried embroidery and mix well. Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, so that it does not stick under the pan.
2. Once heated, cook on a low flame, until the mixture starts leaving frustration (about 5 minutes), remove it from the fire and cool it down.
3. Roll in the laddoos with the help of kadhai and oil. Roll in the reserved coconut.
Chilled Lime Pie Recipe
This light feels a cheesecake in Limey Pie and it is the perfect heat sweets, the citric punch of lime reduces the cream of the filling cream and the second leaves a splendid desire to bite it is an extraordinarily simple, some bake Recipe Do not rotate some drops of green food on top for added glamor.
How to make
1. Crush biscuits, add melt butter and mix thoroughly. Put the grilled shallow glass dish in the refrigerator for 15 minutes / loose on the pie dish and cool down.
2. Life spicy milkmaid is mixed in thick milk and lime juice to thick particles, so as to soften the cream, compress the cream and fold into a mixture of condensed milk, slowly combined to the mixture.
3. Insert the cold biscuits on the layer and rotate the color of the green color through the mixture to stop or set for 1-2 hours to get a marbled effect. Chocolate Cake with Fudge Icing Recipe
Good chocolate cake can cure the world of grief our fuse sad recipe will not guarantee that you will go out of the kitchen with a smooth chicken chocolate cake with a sinful dip chocolate cake. Do you really need any more reason to do this? PS: - Resist the temptation to eat the whole thing on your own!
How to make
1. Grease and dust sieve with an 8 "baking tin and preheat oven 180oC flour, cocoa and baking soda (soda bicarbonate).
2. Mix butter and yogurt until light and creamy, fold in sweet foods, milk and nests alternately milkmaid sweet condensed milk. Fold in chopped walnuts and put in greased tin
3. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes to clean the teeth in the center becomes clean. Allow cooling for 5 minutes in tin and remove on wire rack
For chocolate ice-cream
1. Combine butter, cocoa and spicy milkmaid together, mix mixed condensed milk and microwave thoroughly for 20 seconds.
2. Spread on the cake and leave to set. Slices and service.
Malpua with Rabri Recipe
It is an Indian sweet-savvy delight to make surprisingly easy, Golden Malpua is served with the toppings of creamy napkin rabri, especially coming together to create an artificial creation which is impossible to stop eating.
Rabdi 1. Crush the cottage cheese, mix the flour with 3 to 4 tbsp. Milk. Take the candied milk formed by Milkmaid and the rest milk and one boil. 2. Add the flour paste to continuously suppress the milk. Reduce flame and cook for 5 minutes. 3. Add chopped nuts, paneer and cardamom powder. Remove and freeze off from the fire
Syrup 1. Put sugar and water in a pan and boil. Keep one side
1. Allied Milkmaid Sweet Dense Milk, Sojji, Flour, Water and Baking Powder. Mix well and leave for 10-15 minutes. Break the cheese very thin - smooth and add to the above mixture. Hit well
2. Heat oil in a frying pan (for shallow frying - only 1 to 2 mm layer oil) Insert 1 small batter to make a small, flat slurry about 2-1 / 2 "-3" in diameter . Fry until both sides are brownish in color.
3. Remove the syrup for half a minute and soak it. Remove from syrup Arrange on a shallow plate Top and serve with rabbi and nuts Nestle Milkmaid is a rich, smooth and sweet condensed milk substitute for delicious desserts for more than 100 years. It is pleased to please generations of Indian consumers through various desserts. Its convenient format and versatile nature can prepare for a variety of traditional as well as contemporary desserts. Make your family happy every time with a different dessert. Enjoy your favorite desserts as lunch, dinner or snacks when you do it with Nestle Milkmaid. Each serving of your sweet dessert contains 45 kilograms of calories per spoon. To prepare desserts in pack, 400 grams rich, thick and creamy sweet milk is ideal. Servings should be adjusted for children of different ages. One of the most famous brands in the form of Milkmaid will be known around the world. The people have shown the traditional representation of the milk bucket carrying milkmaid. In 1905, the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company, Henry Nestle SA Merge with Wave, in 1905, Milkmaid was translated into the English Swiss milk market (La Lightiere, La Laychera, Dr. Milkmanen ...). After this, Milkhamad's name was changed to Nestle Milkmaid.
Nestle Milkmaid is India has been reasonable because of the thing it offers. It differs from 100 to 150 for a 400g pack depending on place and mode of buying.
Nestle Milkmaid product portfolio is included in India
• Nestle milkmaid 400 grams of intense condensed milk available in the cans, and,
• Nestle Milkmaid Creation is a series of dessert which helps you to make great tasting desserts anytime.
Use Nestle Milkmaid instead of milk to prepare great Indian and contemporary desserts. It is ready-to-use and versatile. It is a mix well and can be used in many ways to make your favorite dessert for more ideas. After opening the lob, use the required quantity and after opening it store the remaining ingredients by refrigerating for maximum 7 days.
There are many types of Milkmaid Cake and back available in the market with its recipes. Type of cakes recipes available Apple and Nuts Delight, Black Forest Cake, Brownies, Carrot Cake, Christmas Fruit Cake, Cupcakes, Date Bake, Date Shortbread, Eggless Banana Cake, Eggless Date cake, Ginger Bread Cake, Jam Doughnut, Mango Cheesecake, Pineapple Cheesecake Key benefits: # 1 Trusted Brand, Rich, and creamy, Versatile use in various dishes - from western desserts to Indian dessert, Perfect, thick texture guarantee, Added sugar with yield of 1 kg = 2l of double tone milk.
The best-known brand of condensed milk, Milkmaid, gets you more saliva. The first brand to rule the market for years and years with its first-rate product. Among the consumers across the country, milkmaid brand plays a synonymous role, which is like eating mouths of dwarves and tasty flavors. Nestle is the oldest and reliable brand to ensure quality dairy products for consumers. Milkmaid is its best example. This modest tin of honey-infused milk has found its way in millions of traditional Indian and Western dessert dishes, because it is used with great flavor, versatility and easy to use.
What is custard powder:
Custard powder was invented by Alfred Bird in Birmingham, England in 1837 for his wife was allergic to eggs.After that, he started his own company of making custard powder.In 1947 Bird’s become part of the general food.
Custard powder ingredients:
In Custard powder generally, cornstarch is the main ingredient, because its great for thickening liquid, dissolves easily.The powder also contains flavor-Vanilla, the most likely to be found in a “standard” custard powder.It has a hint of yellow coloring.Yellow color gives the custard just enough color to look like it has plenty of eggs in it, as most basic custards are thickened with eggs instead of powder.
Custard recipe with custard powder:
As we all know, some people are allergic to eggs, this homemade custard powder is a solution for them.You can use vanilla pods or vanilla sugar or grounded vanilla.you can even use vanilla essence.Gather icing sugar, vanilla pods/sugar/essence, dried milk powder, cornflower, a pinch of yellow food coloring, pinch of salt.Mix all the ingredients and your homemade custard powder is ready to serve.
Custard powder recipe:
To make fresh custard we use the different ingredient.We are going to use some milk(500ml) cornstarch(40g),all-purpose flour(20g),vanilla(1tsp),sugar(100g),2egg yolks and whole egg(1).We also gonna be needing a medium size pot and a mixing bowl.Custard used for many different things e.g cake, Claire’s and cream puffs and Napolean’s tarts and the list goes on.Now, we are gonna add more than half of our milk in a pot and bring this to a boil, and while that is boiling we make a mixture of cornstarch, sugar and whisk back together and then add all purpose flour to the mixture.After that we are gonna add leftover milk, then we add egg yolk.And then we add one whole egg.then we add 1teaspoon of vanilla with the mixture.Once the milk starts boiling we pour the mixture into the boiling milk and stir until the whole mixture boils together for few minutes and then we will turn it off and allow it to cool and then we have our custard.
Vanilla custard powder recipe:
First, into a saucepan over medium heat, we are going to add half cups of full cream milk because we want nice full-fat flavor.In this milk we are going to add some thickened cream(any cream suitable for whipping will be fine), also add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.Now cook this stirring for about 10 to 12 minutes over low heat until its almost at the boiling point.Once we get to where we can turn off the heat, set this aside and allow to cool for another ten to fifteen minutes and allow that vanilla flavor to infuse.Strain the milk mixture into a heatproof jug and leave this aside while we work on our other ingredients.Next, in a bowl take six egg yolks and then add a half cup of superfine watch sugar and two teaspoons of cornstarch this will help to thicken it along with eggs.Whisk these ingredients together until they combine into a nice thick golden batter.Now gradually add the hot milk mixture into to batter.Then again stir this mixture for about ten to fifteen minutes over medium heat until it thickens up and ready to serve.