Dettol Hand wash, Godrej Hand wash, Lifebuoy Hand wash, Santoor Hand wash & Other Handwash Brands
Every day we touch various objects that consist germs, bacteria, and virus. Do you know how many germs are on your hands? It’s quite amazing that there are more than 5000 +germs on your hands. These germs get into your hands and infect your health brutally. Hand wash is the process of removing these germs and batteries. In a research, it is found that 80% disease is transmitted by touch. Now, the question arises that how to protect yourself from these bacteria and germs. The answer is quite simple, you have to wash your hand in a proper manner. Uses of hand wash products like Dettol hand wash liquid, Godrej hand wash liquid, soap or any other hand wash product can keep you healthy and free from germs.
“Take care of your body it is only placed where you have to live”
Why is hand wash so important?
Hand washing can control the pandemic outbreak of respiratory infection. It is one of the most effective ways to prevent diarrhea, pneumonia and many respiratory infections.
• More than 1.8 million children die each year due to pneumonia and it can reduce up to a large extent by proper hand washing. • More than 1.5 million children die due to diarrhea each year. Precaution: use hand washers like lifebuoy hand wash liquid, Dettol hand wash liquid, soaps to protect yourself from these diseases and always try to keep a soap paper with yourself.
When should you wash your hands with Hand wash?
There is no any specific time to wash your hands, you may wash your hands when you feel that it need to be wash. But never forget while doing your daily routine tasks, as mentioned below :
• After using the toilet, you must wash your hand after using the toilet. • Before eating food. • After sneezing and coughing. • Before and after preparing food. • After touching animals, garbage, and bacterial places.
5 magical steps to wash your hands with Hand Wash
Wash hands in the proper manner are very effective to stay healthy. These are the best steps to wash your hand. • Wet the hands and apply Dettol Hand wash , Santoor Hand wash or any hand wash liquid . • Lather well and be sure to lather between fingers, under nail and back side of hands • Rub your hands for at least 20 sec. • Clean your hand by running water. • Now, dry your hand with clean towel Follow these steps for effective hand washing.
Golden products for hand wash
Your hand washing products play a major role, to keep away germs and bacteria. It totally depends on your product that how clean your hands are, because of efficiency if each product is different. Lifebuoy Hand wash , Dettol Hand wash and godrej hand wash liquids , Santoor Hand wash are quicker and more efficient than others. They gives 95%-98% germ protection in just 15 sec. Dettol hand wash liquid is 10 times faster with ordinary Liquids and it keep protection from germs, dust, and microbes. Uses of hand wash products are increasing day by day, a lot of effort is put by the government to spread awareness about hand wash.
Substances use to hand wash • Hand antiseptic :Dettol hand wash liquid is one of the trusted and effective antiseptic liquid. It removes germs from skin and infected cuts. It doesn’t require water, it is non-water based product.
Liquid vs bar soap, which one is best for you
Uses of hand wash liquids is increasing continuously and most of the peoples are confused that which one is better. To say which one is better is a bit difficult because both have their own different pros and cons. Let, us know all pros and cons.
• Liquid soap comes with a pump dispenser as you all have seen many times, in bottles of Dettol hand wash liquid or Godrej Hand wash Liquid. While soap is slimy and slips everywhere.
• Bar shop harbor bacteria but it is very unlikely they will sick you. On the other side there is no such problems.
• Hand wash Liquid soap like, Dettol hand wash, lifebuoy hand wash, godrej hand wash , Santoor Hand wash and many more are bit expensive than a bar soap.
So, it totally depends on totally depends on your choice that which one you want to use but for best results one should use handwash.
Most of the germs are transmitted through inhalation and other by our hand. It is found that cold and flu germs are more by touch, not by sneezing and coughing. To make the germ free environment, we have to spread information about sanitation and uses of hand was liquid, soap, antiseptic such as Dettol hand wash liquid, soap paper and many more. It is promoted by governments at large scale and that’s why we celebrate 15th of October as hand wash day, which is also known as “global handwashing day”. First global handwashing day was celebrated in 2008 in more than 70 countries, where around 102 million children washed their hand.