Fruit juice by par is the healthiest drink of all. People of all age groups can devour it without having to think twice about being hit by harmful side effects. It is consumed all over the world as a beverage for nutrition, refreshments, skin rejuvenation, fighting body-heat, fighting diseases, and several other purposes. There are two basic ways in which fruits are processed and converted into juices
Pure Fruit Juices
• Pure fruit Juices: High in nutritional values, but also equally filled with calories, fruit juices are made available in cans, hard-paper packing, and other such containers. Harmless preservatives are used to keep the juices from spoiling so that they can be transported to different cities all over the country. In India, we prefer juices like Frooti, Paperboat Drinks, Mix Fruit Juice, Tropicana fruit juice, real juice and others.
• Energy and supplements: Fruit Juice companies also produce energy drinks and supplements to fulfill the demands of the market. In fact, energy drinks like; Dabur real juice, Real cranberry juice, Real orange juice, and other such juices produced only for the purpose of energizing the body to overcome fatigue. Talking about supplements, Boost health drinks and Complan health drinks are two of the safest and most recommended brands in the market. These are considered to be the best health drink for the child in India.
If your doctor says, “have fruits”, we suggest you take that advice, as it’s the tastiest and safest medicine ever prescribed. Here are a few reasons why you should include juices in your daily diet:
Benefits of Fruit Juices
1. Health benefits: Juices have great health benefits. Doctors advise taking passion fruit juice, pomegranate, watermelon, grapefruit, cranberry, orange, and beetroot apart from other mixed fruit juices to maintain a healthy living. These juices balance the requirement of vitamins and minerals that the body needs. Fruits help in slowing down aging, reducing blood cholesterol, cancer, inflammations, etc. These are the major health benefits of consuming fruit juices:
• Orange juice provides your body with vitamin C and strengthens your immune system. It also helps in joint pains, increases appetite and contributes towards the good health of your heart.
• Mango has rejuvenating qualities and helps cleanse the blood.
• Guava juice is helpful for constipation and bad cholesterol problems.
• Pomegranate helps women with their pregnancies. It helps in enhancing the level of Haemoglobin in the blood.
• Pomegranate also helps in reducing the pace of lung cancer and prostate. These are only a few benefits of fruit juices. Every fruit has its own qualities.
2. Perfect for gaining weight: Packed fruit juices have more calories than fresh juices. If you’re lean and would like to gain weight, your gym trainer, family and friends would definitely advise you to consume fruit juices.
• When you’re on a diet to gain weight, it’s not advised to have oily foods or consume junk food for quickening the process. The healthy way is always the best way.
• To recommend the best health drink to gain weight, some of the most popular ones like; Dabur real juice, Real cranberry juice, Real orange juice, Mix Fruit Juice, Paperboat Drinks, and Tropicana fruit juice.
3. Best for the overall development of kids: Kids grow fast, and they grow physically and mentally. Fruit juice has always been the best health drink for kids, it is especially the best health drink for 4 year old kids or children above that age. Other healthy drinks include;
• Boost health drink with milk every morning can make kids highly energetic.
• Complan health drink as well as one of the most recommended brands.
These are the best health drink for the child in India as well as abroad. These should be given to the kids while making sure they also have their juices adequately.
4. Best Energy Drink: We’ve always been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The reason why you should have a good breakfast is because you require the maximum amount of energy to spend your day actively. Therefore, the intake of Real Fruit Juice, Real orange juice, Real cranberry juice, or some other energy drink like these can be highly energizing and healthy for your body. Fruit juices are not as costly as they are suggested to be. If we take Real fruit juice price and compare it with the juice rates sold by hawkers and restaurants, there is hardly a difference in the real juice price and the processed ones. However, considering the importance of hygiene and sanitation, it better to go with packed fruit juices.