Listerine Mouthwash, Colgate Mouthwash and uses of other mouthwash
A mouthwash is a solution used after brushing to achieve fresher breath and cleaner, whiter teeth. While tooth brushing focuses on removing plaque, food particles and other forms of build-up, a mouthwash primarily targets lighter food debris and bad breath. Such solutions are suitable for mild bad breath. Complete care
A mouthwash / mouthrinse completes oral health care, as some variants provide protection against tooth decay and acids caused by bacteria. Daily use combined with brushing and flossing aids oral health recovery, especially from gum problems and fungal infections.
Bear in mind Consider the following factors to maximize the effectiveness of your mouthwash: • Not a replacement: A mouthwash offers several benefits but it is not a substitute for twice daily brushing followed by flossing.
• Dilute if needed: Different mouthwash offers different concentrations. Hence, diluting with warm water may be recommended. Variants with lower concentration must not be diluted, as it reduces effectiveness.
• Time is essential: Read usage instructions to understand how to use mouthwash correctly and then swish it inside your mouth for 30 to 60 seconds before spitting out.
Purchasing mouthwash from reliable brands guarantees exceptional effectiveness. We offer mouthwash variants from popular and trustworthy brands like Listerine Mouthwash, Sensodyne Mouthwash and Colgate Mouthwash at highly competitive prices.
Listerine mouthwash & Listerine mouthwash Reviews
Listerine mouthwash enjoys massive popularity owing to its superior quality and long lasting effectiveness, which is delivered in 30 seconds. For an unbeatable Listerine mouthwash price choose among the three variants we stock:
• Listerine Original mouthwash: Its bold strong flavor enhanced with active ingredients like Eucalyptol, Menthol, Methyl salicylate and Thymol afford 24-hour protection. Its 80 ml pack is priced at Rs.44, 250 ml at Rs. 109 and 500 ml at Rs. 195.
• Listerine Cavity Fighter mouthwash: With its cutting-edge formula this variant creates a protective shield of fluoride to prevent cavities. While simultaneously strengthening the enamel and gums. Any Listerine mouthwash review will bear testimony to this product’s immense benefits. Its 80 ml pack is available at Rs.49.
• Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash: This variant boasts EVERFRESH technology which kills germs that cause gum diseases, plaque, and bad breath. Its 80 ml pack is available at Rs. 46, 250 ml at Rs. 109 and 500 ml at Rs. 192.
Colgate Plax mouthwash
Colgate mouthwash fights plaque, germs, bad breath and prevents gingivitis. All variants of Colgate Plax mouthwash are free from alcohol and contain fluoride, which assists in fighting cavities and reducing plaque from hard to reach crevices. Ensuring healthy gums, it combats bad breath for 12 hours.
Colgate Plax Fresh Tea mouthwash 250 ml costs Rs 94.05 and 500 ml costs Rs. 179.55. Colgate Plax Fresh Mint mouthwash 250 ml costs Rs. 109.25. Colgate Plax Visible White mouthwash, the best whitening mouthwash is available in a 250 ml pack for Rs. 94.05. Colgate Plax Sensitive mouthwash 250 ml costs Rs. 109.25. Colgate Plax Freshmint Splash mouthwash 100 ml costs Rs. 46.55, 250 ml costs Rs. 94.05, and 500 ml costs Rs. 179.55. Colgate Plax mouthwash Complete Care 250 ml costs Rs. 94.05.
Sensodyne mouthwash is formulated with ingredients that soothe nerve endings inside sensitive teeth, while strengthening the outer layer. Patanjali mouthwash may prove an ideal Ayurvedic option for customers as well.