It is a German language word which means a mixture of oats, dry fruits, cereal, and nuts. It gives you an excellent taste if you eat it with milk at your breakfast every morning. Eating muesli at a breakfast time enables you to get a high amount of calories which helps you function better and keeps you from feeling hungry during the day or during your busy work schedule because Muesli contains Fibre and Fibre absorbs water and swells, thereby it will take more space in the stomach. This keeps you away from getting hungry for a long period of time and thus helps to aid in weight loss. Muesli contains Vitamins B that are able to enhance fat metabolism. Since your rate of metabolism increase, you can able to burn more calories which helps you to stay fit and away from many diseases.
Muesli in Hindi:
The meaning of muesli in Hindi is “Ann aur falo ka mixture” which means a mixture of untoasted dry cereals and fruits.
Types of Muesli:
There are different kinds of muesli available in various stores throughout the country. You can choose your own muesli according to their taste. Below are some different kinds and flavor of muesli: Kelloggs Muesli, Saffola Muesli, Bagrry Muesli, Kellogg’s Muesli Fruit & Nut, Kellogg’s Muesli Nuts Delight, Kellogg’s Muesli (No sugar added), Kellogg’s Muesli Fruit Magic, Bagrry’s Crunchy Muesli- Almonds, Raisins, and Honey, Bagrry’s Fruit N Fibre Muesli- Mixed Fruit, Bagrry’s Muesli- Swiss Style, Bagrry’s Muesli- Crunchy, Bagrry’s Muesli- Almond Raisin & Honey, Bagrry’s Muesli- Choco Delight, Bagrry’s Muesli- Crunchy Fruit & Nut with Cranberries, Bagrry’s Muesli- Fruit & Fibre with Strawberry, Bagrry’s Muesli- Apple, Bagrry’s Muesli- Protein with Chocolate Flavored, Bagrry’s Muesli- Soya, Almond and Raisin, Organic Muesli, etc.
This dish is totally based on raw rolled oats and it also includes other ingredients like grains, fresh or dried fruits, seeds, and nuts etc. makes your taste better if you mixed these with soy milk, cow’s milk, almond milk, yogurt, and fruit juice.
Corn Flakes Muesli:
It is very delicious in taste and a breakfast dish which give you a crunchy taste as it contains crunchy fruits and corn flakes. It is rich in dietary Fibre that helps in digestion and other essential vitamins and minerals.
It is very delicious in taste as it contains dietary Fibre that helps in digestion and other essential vitamins and minerals. It has no added preservatives or artificial colors. Approved by FSSAI.
Muesli Nutrition and Muesli Calories:
Below are the Nutrition and calories of muesli (Dried Fruits and Nuts) of one cup per serving at a time of breakfast which contains about 85-90 grams of muesli: Fat: 4.16 grams (11 percent fat) Carbohydrates: 66.13 grams (79 percent) Protein: 8.24 grams (10 percent) Iron: 7.4mg Magnesium: 66.3mg Phosphorus: 207mg Potassium: 413mg Sodium 196mg Selenium: 14.7mcg Total Calories: 289 calories
How Muesli is made??
When the muesli was first developed, it was made with dry cereal made from toasted whole oats, nuts, fruits, and wheat flakes. Now, it has to carry many varieties of muesli including gluten-free muesli, toasted muesli, untoasted muesli, granola, fresh muesli (which was made by soaking overnight in water or in fruit juice to make it soften) and many other varieties too. When we compare it with Granola, a muesli are more natural and contains less sugar and calories than Granola.
You can easily able to buy the dried muesli the one that you often able to see and buy from the supermarkets as well as various online stores. Muesli is good for your health as well as you can easily make it at your home still if you don’t want to know how to cook. You can easily get a dried muesli packet from stores, mix it in a hot or cold milk, yogurts, coffee, and chocolate drink according to your own taste. Some people love to eat this with water too. Muesli is made by soaking oats overnight in a plain water or a fresh juice and blended it with fruits like apples, grapes, strawberries, bananas, cranberries according to your own taste.
Benefits of Muesli:
Muesli is made from wheat flakes, fruits, oats, and nuts. So, it is primarily an excellent breakfast for you to stay healthy every day. It is a collection of a rich source of Minerals, Vitamins, Proteins, Fibre that helps to make your body healthy. Below are some useful benefits if you are taking in every day in your breakfast?
1. Muesli is very helpful to reduce the chance of many diseases in your old age like rheumatism or arthritis as it contains a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids which helps you in the development of nervous system.
2. It can help you to stabilize your sudden fluctuation of sugar level as it contains a soluble Fibre which helps to control your blood sugar level.
3. Muesli is an extremely rich source of soluble and insoluble Fibre that helps to treat your cholesterol problem and stabilizing your blood pressure.
4. Muesli reduces hypertension and helps a person to reduce the dosage of anti-depressant pill if you are taking it in your meal every day in breakfast and if you take muesli for a long period of time then it will help to get rid of anti-depressant permanently.
5. Muesli is a rich source of proteins which will help you to strengthen your bones and prevent your hairs from damage or hair fall. It helps you in increasing the libido of a person and also help in the detoxification process of the body.
6. Carbohydrates are also present in the muesli to provide you a energy in your body for a long period of time and the presence of beta-glucan helps you in healing wounds fast.
7. Muesli will assist in curing a bacterial infection fast and if you mixed muesli with cinnamon helps in curing your cough and cold and if you mix muesli with fresh fruits helps you in making your skin healthier, remove tan and makes your skin glowing.
8. In a muesli, oats and nuts are present which phytochemical known as lignans. This phytochemical agent helps in reducing the chances of prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and breast cancer.
9. Muesli helps in strengthening the immune system and fighting various bacterial infections as a fresh muesli is enriched with extra nutrients because of fresh fruits mixed in it.
10. Muesli maintains the correct body mass index if you take it every day for breakfast as it is a rich source of minerals which increases the metabolism of a person, which helps you to control your weight.
The main attractive thing in Muesli is, that it is not just a healthy food option but a tasty option also for breakfast. You can do various experiments to make it tastier for yourself like add some nutritional items such as Vegetables, berries, dry fruits, fresh fruits, nuts, etc. to have with muesli to make it a healthier option. With this kind of combinational experiments, you will get an abundance of Fibre but also the excellent nutrition of fruits and vegetables from muesli. You can end with a tasty and healthy breakfast till with helps you to power up your energy in your busy work schedule when you eagerly are in the need of a lot of energy.