Soya is a plant-based product and also a superb source of protein, molybdenum and copper. This product is also rich in manganese, phosphorus, iron, fiber, vitamin B2, magnesium, vitamin K, and potassium and omega-3 fatty acids.
Soya chunks are the granule made up of soya. It is otherwise known as ‘Soya pieces’, ‘Nutri chunks’ and ‘Soy lumps’. Along with vitamins, proteins these pieces are also a good source of other necessary nutrition. Compared to other products rich in nutrition Soya chunks are cheaper and including it in daily diet can provide the number of
benefits for the people of all age groups.
There are lots of soya chunk health benefits.
1. High Protein Content
Proteins are beneficial for the growth of the bones and teeth of the children. Soya chunks are high in protein content and contain 54.2 grams of protein. These contain an amount of amino acid necessary for the body thus improves the level of the protein in the body. It has a great content of protein than is found in meats, eggs, milk and wheat.
2. Reduce risk of osteoporosis in women
Another notable benefit of soya chunk is it lowers the risk of the osteoporosis during menopausal in women. It contains the considerable amount of Phytoestrogens which balances all the activities related to the hormones.
3. Maintains cholesterol
Soya contains a high amount of fibre which maintains cholesterol at the desired level. Including soya chunks in a daily diet can provide fatty animal proteins which regulate the cholesterol level.
It can also lower the LDL cholesterol.
4. Source of Vitamins
Vitamins play a very important role in the growth of the body so as soya chunks. A good amount of vitamins are provided by the soya chunks. It is rich in Vitamin B and omega fatty acid which provides many health benefits.
5. Provides necessary Iron and calcium
Iron is a very important mineral helpful for the body especially for oxygen transport in the body. Iron deficiency can lead to serious disorders like problems of the immune system, weakness and fatigue. Soya chunk contains about 533 mg of calcium and 21.2 gm of Iron. This is reason consuming soya chunks daily can save from different possible disorders causes due to iron and calcium deficiency. It is helpful for both male and female.
6. Rich in the Carbohydrates
Soya chunks contain a high amount of carb content which is very helpful to provide the necessary energy to the body. 100 gm of soya chunks contains about 30 gm of carbs and daily intake of it can be beneficial. People involved in sport have to involve soya chunks in his/her daily diet to increase energy.
Nutrela is a trusted and well-known brand of soya chunks. It is made up of the defatted soya flour. This is completely vegetarian and fat-free diet and it will be a good alternative for the meat and eggs especially for the vegetarian people. You can add up this in many types of dishes to enjoy its flavour. Nutrela soya chunks are loaded with all necessary nutrition for the health of fibre, vitamin and mineral. Regular consumption of Nutrela soya chunk can give tremendous health benefits for every age group. It is the completely safe source of protein and energy in bodybuilders.
Nutrela soya chunks have a higher amount of protein than any other source. It contains about 30 gm of proteins in 100 gm of uncooked Nutrela soya chunks. Consuming 30 gm of soya chunks daily can also provide a good amount of proteins required for your body. Apart from it, this product is also rich in calcium, carbohydrates and energy value which helps you to be more active as well as fit. Including Nutrela soya chunks in the daily diet also help you to control weight and stay slender. It also prevents you from the various chronic diseases and helps for the growth of teeth and bones in children.
You can avail Nutrela soya chunks in different types like high-protein soya chunks, mini-chunks, nuggets and soya granules as well. Apart from this it also contains 336 calories in a pack of 100 gm of soya granules. Being rich in fibre it reduces the risk of osteoporosis and proved as very helpful in diabetes type-2. It is also known as good antioxidants.
Process to use Nutrela soya chunks
1. Take a few grams of Nutrela soya chunks and add some water to it
2. Boil it for five minutes
3. Add a pinch of salt if you want while boiling
4. Remove from the water and utilize in various recipes and enjoy
Being rich in nutrition Soya chunks has great value in the daily diet. 100 gm of soya chunks contains 11% of carbohydrates, 52% of fibre, 35% of calcium and more amounts of protein and iron.
1. Nutrela Soya chunks Pulao Recipe
Nutrela soya pulao can be a tasty dish for all pulao lovers. You can make pulao even tastier by adding some pieces of soya chunks to it. Nutrela soya chunks are heart-protective product and make a healthy dish with awesome taste. This is a recipe for making delicious Pulao with soya chunks.
100 gm Boiled soya chunks, 250 kg rice, chopped ginger, chopped onion, chopped garlic, cumin seeds, boiled green peas, chopped carrot, 3 tablespoon oil or ghee, salt (for taste), cinnamon, clove, turmeric powder, black pepper, elaichi, green chillies, coriander.
1. Soak rice as well as soya chunks for some time. Soaking it for half hour will be good.
2. Boil soya chunks for minimum five minutes and rinse in cold water
3. Take a pot, add 3 tablespoons of oil and add jeera, elaichi, ginger and garlic. Stir in between well
4. Add onion and add ready vegetables. Fry for five minutes
5. Then add Nutrela soya chunks and deep fry it
6. Finally, add rice, water and salt to it and cook on low flame.
2. Soya Sabji Using Nutrela Soya Chunks
Soya subji is another tasty dish which can be made with Nutrela soya chunks. It is a tasty dish to enjoy with rice and roti.
100 gm Nutrela soya chunks, tomato juice, chopped onion, a piece of ginger, green chillies, garlic, cumin, Garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, peanut paste, oil, salt and Coriander leaves.
1. Take a pan and add oil to heat. After it heats up add cumin, cloves, pepper, elaichi and onion to deep fry.
2. Add ginger paste to the material and when it becomes brown, add chopped onion to it.
3. Followed by it add chillies and tomato paste with garam masala, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
4. When tomato will cook add Boiled Nutrela soya chunks to it and also add enough water
5. Add cheese and stir well to make a thick gravy
6. Soya subji is ready. Serve with rice or roti
3. Soya curry
From older to kids soya chunk curry can be a healthy and tasty dish to add in the diet. It contains a high amount of protein hence consuming it once a week will be beneficial for all.
Cup of soya chunks, finely chopped onion, potato, ginger and garlic paste, tomato, curd, salt(for taste), turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, clove, Garam masala, oil, salt, coriander.
1. Boil water and add soya chunks to it followed by the salt for the taste. Cook on medium flame for 15 minutes.
2. Drain the water and rinse soya chunks. Cut each of them into fine pieces
3. Heat oil to pan and add cumin seeds, pepper, cinnamon and clove as well
4. Add chopped onion and heat it until it becomes brown. Then add ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree. Also, add curd and heat a mixture on a low flame.
5. Add chopped potatoes and soya chunks to the material and mix it thoroughly.
6. Necessary amount of water should be added to mix the mixture well
7. Add coriander for decoration and serve it with rice
4. Nutrela soya chunk Cutlet
Soya granules are the best ingredient to make an awesome dish like soya cutlet. It is tasty as well as healthy dish enriched with essential nutrition.
100 gm Nutrela soya chunk granules, one boiled potato, half cup paneer, cheese, chopped capsicum, chopped onion, bread powder, jeera, pepper, lemon juice, salt (for taste), oil, coriander leaves
1. Add a cup of water to the Nutrela soya chunks and boil it for five minutes. After boiled rinse it in a cold water
2. Mix all ingredients and blend it well together
3. Place the stuff in cheese slice and roll it over your hand and flatten the balls.
4. Take oil in a pan and fry these balls from each side very well till it gets brown colour
5. Serve with chutney
Few simple and quick soya chunk dishes
1. You can mix granulated soya chunks into the salad and also used as a stuff for parathas.
2. Add a piece of soya chunks to the different stews and soups to add its flavour
3. Add powder of soya chunks to daily flour to make the bakery items tasty.
4. Powdered soya chunk
Instead of using Nutrela soya chunks in pieces you can utilise it into powdered form as well.
1. Soak these granules in water for few minutes. It will increase volume of the granules
2. Make a fine powder of it and store it in air-tight pack to store for the longest time