Soya Milk or also known as soy Milk is a good alternative to the regular drinking milk. It is derived from the soya bean plant and used as a healthy drink in regular diet. One can also use it as an alternative for dairy milk in various recipes. It does not contain any dairy product, lactose and tolerant as well. This is the reason it is proved as best choice for the people having some allergies with dairy milk. Soya milk is a great source of necessary nutrition including Protein, calcium and Fiber. This healthy drink not only improves your fitness but also maintain growth of the body.
Soya milk Protein
Soya milk contains the adequate amount of high–quality protein. Including a glass of a soy milk in your daily diet can improve your protein intake at the desired level. Soya bean is a good source of all type of amino acids essential for your health. Amino acid gets converted into the protein once consumed by the person and fulfills the requirement of the protein necessary for the body. Every single cup of Soya milk contains around seven grams of the proteins. It helps to improve the function of your immune system and also helps to hold the enzymes and tissue together to produce more energy. Apart from this Soya milk is also a rich source of antioxidants and can be beneficial for many types of the health related issues. Proteins are very essential for the functioning of the body. It builds and repairs the tissue and also reduces the muscle loss. Proteins also help in the recovery after the damage to the body cells and helps in weight loss. Adding little amount of the Soya milk in your daily food or consuming it alone can provide the necessary amount of the proteins.
Benefits of Soya milk
Being rich is many types of essential nutrition and vitamins there are lots of Soya milk benefits. It is helpful in different ways for every age group. Soya milk is plant based product hence is has many benefits helpful for consumers to gain health. These are some top benefits of the soya milk.
1. Improve Calcium and Iron source Soya milk is useful as a source of calcium and iron. Drinking the Soya milk on the daily basis helps to improve your calcium and iron intake at the satisfactory level. A single cup of soya milk contains 299 ml of calcium and 1.1 ml of iron. Consuming it on the daily basis can provide wonderful benefits to your body. Iron boosts the function of the red blood vessels to supply necessary amount of the oxygen to your body.
2. Improve Riboflavin and Vitamin B-12 Soya milk also provides the good amount of all type of essential vitamins for the body. It is also a rich source of the Riboflavin, VitaminB-12 and Vitamin-B-2. VitaminB-12 keeps your nerves healthy, strengthens the integrity of the blood cells and also helps your cells to produce DNA. Every cup of Soya milk contains around 3 mg vitamin and 0.51 mg of the Riboflavin which can fulfill your body intake.
3. Decrease the risk of the diabetes It does not contain the lactose which is a source of added sugar. Soya milk also does not cause any diabetic causing insulin. This is a reason consuming Soya milk proves to minimize the risk of diabetes unlike other dairy products.
4. Maintaining the blood pressure Consuming Soya milk daily can help to reduce cholesterol at a desired level. It maintains the blood pressure and prevents you from the risk of the heart attack.
5. Protection from the cancer Soya Milk can protect from various types of the cancers and alternatively improves cardiovascular health. For prostate cancer it is a very helpful product. Soya milk is known as a preventive for the prostate cancer.
6. Promote the weight loss Unlike dairy milk soya milk contains the fat which is completely harmless for the body. It contains a good amount of fat burning vitamins which helps to burn unnecessary fats present in the body. Consuming a glass of soy milk daily can result in desired weight loss as per your wish.
Sofit Soya Milk
If you are looking for premium taste and best quality soya milk, then Sofit soya milk can be an excellent option. It is a trusted brand which prepare the products with good quality raw material. It is a type of milk derived from the soya bean plant. Sofit soya milk comes in attractive packages and in different flavors like Kesar, Pista, Chocolate,Vanilla and many more. It has durability for the longer time and can be consumed for longer days if kept freeze. This premium grade soya milk is enriched with all the essential nutrients including Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and sodium. Apart from this it is a good source of different types of the vitamins including Folate, thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, vitamin B-12, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K as well. Consuming a glass of Sofit soya milk every day can make wonder to your body as well as health.
Price of Soya milk
Unlike dairy product Soya milk price is very reasonable. Looking towards the benefits it provides it is worth to spend the money on best product like it. All flavors of the Sofit soya milk are available at the best price of Rs. 120/- for 1 litre, and a small pack of 200gm is available at Rs. 30/-. Attractive discount is also provided for hole sale purchase of the different flavors and different size packages of soya milk. It includes the sugar free soya milk as well as various flavors including Kesar, Pista, Chocolate, vanilla and mango. Don't wait and shift to healthy living